Singh, 8 matches, 0 AssistsKongbrailatpam Manjit Sharma, 8 matches, 0 AssistsF. Nwankwo, 8 matches, 0 AssistsLunkim Seigoulun Khongsai, 8 matches, 0 AssistsS. Lotjem, 8 matches, 0 AssistsTetsuaki Misawa, 7 matches, 0 AssistsSouvik Das, 7 matches, 0 AssistsA. Khan, 7 matches, 0 Assists(Sudeva Delhi top scorers/assists list is updated live during every match)You can click on any player from the roster on the squad page and see his personal information such as nationality, date of birth, height, preferred foot, position, player value, transfer history etc.
Sudeva Moon Light FC vs Real Kashmir Live Stream & Results 12/01/2023 08:30 FootballSudeva Moon Light FC vs Real Kashmir live streamingOn 12 January 2023 sports fans will join the screens to watch the most interesting duel of Sudeva Moon Light FC vs Real Kashmir for free. The live broadcast is scheduled for 08:30. First League has pleased us again, and we, in turn, recommend that you follow the game live. We have also prepared a predictions for the game of Sudeva Moon Light FC vs Real Kashmir on 12 January 2023.
Sudeva Delhi FC vs Real Kashmir Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-01-12Match Details Who: Sudeva Delhi FC vs Real Kashmir Competition: I-League When: 2023-01-12, 10:30 Venue: Ambedkar Stadium On 2023-01-12 at 10:30, Sudeva Delhi FC plays Real Kashmir at Ambedkar Stadium in an interesting encounter in I-League. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 18% chance of a home win, and a 57% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Sudeva Delhi FC vs Real Kashmir is worth a look. Sudeva Delhi FC have won 1 meetings with Real Kashmir, while Real Kashmir have won 0.
Sudeva Delhi FC vs Real Kashmir FC Live Stream & Prediction, H2HSporticos - Football Today Dig into the most popular football leagues like La Liga, Seria A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1. On our website you can find football on tv schedule and a full list of football today live streams. Track game statistics, information about players and teams or betting odds for interesting upcoming football batches. Stay up to date with fresh info about liverpool position in the league or who won the la league 2020. With this knowledge and thanks to hot picks footy betting is easy.
It includes very important recommendations, thanks to which you will be able to correctly assess all the risks. We always take a responsible approach to the study of sports events. So we strongly recommend taking the time to study useful materials. Moreover, it won't take much time. We also suggest that you closely study the Sudeva Moon Light FC vs Real Kashmir H2H match statistics. Note that information about each meeting of opponents is available on our website, which means that you will not miss a single minute detail. The world of sports is full of a lot of statistical data.
Sudeva Delhi Live Score, 22-23 Fixtures, ResultsSudeva Delhi fixtures, schedule, match results and the latest standings. Sudeva Delhi previous game was against Real Kashmir in Indian League Division 1 on 2023/01/05 UTC, match ended with result 2:0. Sudeva Delhi is going to play their next match on 2023/01/12 UTC against Real Kashmir in Indian League Division 1. When the match begin, you will be able to follow Sudeva Delhi vs Real Kashmir live score, standings, minute by minute updated live results and match statistics. Sudeva Delhi Last Match LineupSudeva Delhi Last Match Formations: 4-3-3Forwards: Shaiborlang·Kharpan, Sridarth·Nongmeikapam, Ramesh·Chhetri, R·Lalbiakliana, Swamya Hardik·Singh, Freddy·Lalrinkima, Khwairakpam Suraj·Singh, Jonah·Kamei, Midfilders: Kosuke·Yamazaki, Lamlallian·S T, Sinam·Maichael, Sanjog·Jha, Roshan·Boi, Defenders: Nishchal·Chandan, Nitesh·Darjee, Ashray·Bhardwaj, Chungkham·Jackson, Sukhandeep·Singh, Imtiyaz Afzal·Rather, Goalkeepers: Ashish·Sibi, Kabir·KohliSudeva Delhi injuries players list-Sudeva Delhi Top Scorers 22-23S.
There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Sudeva Delhi FC vs Real Kashmir from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Sudeva Delhi FC and Real Kashmir? At the moment there are 12 tips in the 1X2 market, with 8 tips backing Sudeva Delhi FC, 4 tips backing Real Kashmir and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 18% against the Sudeva Delhi FC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 57% against Real Kashmir winning.
Lotjem, 8 matches, 1 Goalstheko pao carlos hriivei, 1 matches, 1 GoalsTetsuaki Misawa, 7 matches, 1 GoalsK. Panicker, 8 matches, 0 Goalsfrancis nwankwo, 1 matches, 0 GoalsR·Lalbiakliana, 1 matches, 0 GoalsAkeem·Abioye, 1 matches, 0 GoalsM. Singh, 1 matches, 0 GoalsFiroj Ali, 1 matches, 0 GoalsSujit Sadhu, 1 matches, 0 GoalsSudeva Delhi Top Assists 22-23K. Panicker, 8 matches, 1 Assistsfrancis nwankwo, 1 matches, 1 AssistsS.
Sudeva Delhi - Real Kashmir Head to Head Statistics Games Soccer Results Results Sudeva Delhi and Real Kashmir ; India I-League I-League (India) ; 29/03/22, 11:30, Real Kashmir - Sudeva Delhi, 2 : 2 (2